Assassins Creed: Revelations.

I was bored over the weekend and I started a  new play through on Assassins Creed Brotherhood and I remembered how much I loved this series, it's probably my second favorite series being after Dead Space. That being said, are any of you guys excited for this game? I haven't seen any posts about it i the numerous "what games are you getting" threads. Did you guys just forget about it or are you not getting it?

-

I can't wait for the conclusion of the story. It's one of my favorite story lines in video games even though it's pretty far out there, I like how it connects the two time periods with real places and events along with urban myths like modern templars, big business conspiracies, and of course the 2012 scare (which I believe is a total joke IRL, although it makes a good contribution to the storyline). I also enjoy that the game is a stealth action hybrid, you can charge in and attack or be stealthy or do both without being destroyed (depending on sequence requirements); where as most games claim to do so, they usually favor one or the other. Enough fanboyism for now anyways. This is one of my most anticipated games this year, how 'bout you?

-

TL;DR

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I agree, I saw no posts about this game and this is one of my most anticipated games this year along with others. My favorite was the second and has a great ending to see what happens in Brotherhood. I hope Revalations is good and the trailer was outstanding! Cannot wait.

This game, along with MW3, Skyrim and Gears of War 3 have me pretty excited. Assassin's Creed II was one of my favourite games of all time.

Remember always log in to your windows live ID regularly and never wait 90 days between signing in.

They are milking it too much. I didn't like Brotherhood at all, very weak compared to AC:2. I really have no interest in Revelations until the midway point of 2012.

Yes, out of MW3, Halo:Anniversary,and Batman: Arkham City, Assassins Creed: Revelations is the one I'm anticipating the most. The first Assassins Creed is my favorite mainly because the graphics looked so much better than in ACII and ACB, in my opinion, but the Assassins Creed series is my no. 1 favorite next to the Splinter Cell series.

To me, revelations is second behind skrim

I love this series but this time i'll wait for next year to get it.

I have loved the campaigns for all the Assassin's Creed games. This one will be no different. I can't wait to play it. The MP from Brotherhood was also extremely fun. Definitely a sleeper hit. It was so awesome hunting down and assassinating other humans. I wish they would have done some sort of co-op for Revelations but it doesn't look like they are doing that.

I got a code for the Beta.  I found it a bit weird they sent a PSN code to my Xbox account e-mail.

Brotherhood's multiplayer was indeed pretty fun, but for some reason it did not hold my interest.

This will be the first Assassins Creed that I don't buy day 1, or any day for that matter. I'm not going to support annual releases anymore. I definitely look forward to seeing where they go in the story, so it will be getting played through for sure.