Assassins creed Revelations

I am planning on buying assassins creed revelations this weekend from gamestop for 45 bucks and i was just wondering if the game is worth it because i dont want to buy it then get disappointed and not be able to get my money back. so if you have played the game and can give me some advice please do so as soon as possible. Please and thank you.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I would probably wait till it drops a little more in price.

Have you played the previous Assassin's Creed games?

I've played all the AC games and enjoyed them all, but IMO Revelations was a little disappointing. It's still a good game it just wasn't as enjoyable for me as the other ones were. If you've played and enjoyed the other AC games you'll probably like this is one as well.

Also Amazon.com is selling it for $34.57 you might want to check that out before going to GameStop.

http://www.amazon.com/Assassins-Creed-Revelations-microsoft-xbox-360/dp/B004YVOCYG/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1336155582&sr=1-1

I agree with Stan here. I would find it for a cheaper price. It does come with an online pass to play the multiplayer mode, though.

45 dollars?

Is there anywhere that sells it cheaper.

I thought it would be cheaper by now.

I would buy it though, weakest in the series but great game overall.

45 Bucks for AC Revelations, save your money.  ACR felt more like an addon and not a ful game.  It was the worst of the AC franchise.  Hope Ubisoft make up for it with AC3.

[quote user="GERMIN4T0R"]

45 Bucks for AC Revelations, save your money.  ACR felt more like an addon and not a ful game.  It was the worst of the AC franchise.  Hope Ubisoft make up for it with AC3.

[/quote]

I really didn't like Brotherhood, but from what I have played of ACR, I would have to agree.

Multiplayer is much better, but the story seems pretty uninteresting. Maybe it will pick up when I get a bit further into it.

Despite being repetitive, the original Assassins Creed remains my favourite in the series so far. Maybe start with that one?

Like everyone else has said, $45US is a bit steep for what clearly isn't the strongest game in the series to many. 

I got it for $20 at best buy during a sale.

no its not worth $45. $30 tops.

thank you guys for your advice i neded up saving my money because i decided to spend my money for my mom due to her birthday being tuesday so if i have enough money left over i will look for a cheaper copy of the game thanks guys