Assassins Creed Revelations Review

I am getting an "X-Box360" ["The Gears Of War III Special Edition"] For Christmas, And I Want To Know If "Assasins Creed Revelations" Is A Good Game. I Saw The Previews And It Looked Awesome, But I Want To Know From The Actual Gamers Out There, And Not Just From A Commercial. I Might Be Getting It, But I Dont Know What To Do Right Now...Honestly. My Freind Said The Multi-Player Is Awesome [If They Have One], And He Hasn't Even Played It Yet. Not To Mention, We Both Have PS3's And I Relativley Hate Them Because They Can't Pick Up Any Scource Of Wifi, And The "X-Box-360" Has A Built In Wifi [The One Im Getting], And I Heard It's Twice As Fast. Anyway, I Wan't To Know From You People Because I Dont Want To Buy A Bad Game Or Something, And Theres No Way I'm Going To Game-Fly. And I Have My Gamer-Tag "Assasin80r28" Specificaly Named After "Assasins Revelations," And My Best Freind On PSN [And I Still Hate PSN But Its All I Got Until Christmas]. Not To Mention, The Battles Between "X-Box360," And "Playstation 3," Have Actually Started Gang-Wars [LMFAO]. So Tell Me What You Think About The Game, How The Multiplayer Is Ran, Possibly The Controls [So When I Play, I Will Already Know How To], And What You Think, About The Game, Or Write A Funny Comment About The Gang-Wars Or Something. And Just To Be Sure, You'r Sure, That I'm Sure, That You'r Sure, That I Am For Team "X-Box360" Now, And No...I Dont Get Into Gang-Wars Because Of Those.

Sincerely,

Assasin80r28

P.S.    I Can't Wait To Get My "X-Box360!" Hopefully, I Get It Early :D Thank You For Your Support. :D

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

its a good game. i've played them all and like them all. i like revelations multiplayer better than brotherhoods. and as far as telling how to use the controls isn't necessary since there is an introductory session before you get into any actual matches that teaches how to do things

i havent even looked at the multiplayer yet,but there is so much to do on this game what with side missions, brill game x

This game is garbage. AC:R has really suffered from the annual release formula, and this shows itself in many forms: the "fluff" added to the game, the nonsensical plot for the main storyline, the ridiculous parameters for certain missions, the missions THEMSELVES, and finally any point in the game that involves a carriage.

The only things I actually enjoyed in this game are the dungeon sequences to retrieve the Masyaf keys, the Desmond sequences, and to a lesser extent, the multiplayer. I really regret buying this game, and I fell to the same hype machine the OP is in danger of being a victim of.

Rent this game. Do not waste 60 dollars on it.

I must say I agree with you, Pancake. I've been a die-hard AC fan since the first game came out, but both Brotherhood and Revelations were overstuffed let-downs with ridiculously short and shallow campaigns. To make things slightly worse, the facial models for Desmond, Ezio, and Altair were different, as well as Altair's (and Subject 16's) voice - this breaks the story lore for me. It was hard to accept that these were the same characters I've been playing as for the last few years. I can't say I regret buying it, but...I really hope they've been working on ACIII for some time now. This rushed development is cheapening the series.

Yea it was kinda a let down but it was definitely not garbage. Jelldernaut have you even played Brotherhood cause it by far has the longest campaign, I had over 60 hours in Brotherhood's compared to only 24 in Revelation's and that was getting 100% sync in both games. I don't mind that they have multiplayer as long as they don't take away from the single player and it's pretty clear that's what they did with Revelation's , if they keep that up I'll say goodbye to Assassin's creed cause if I wanted to play with douche-bags and a bunch of whinny kids I would play Halo or MW3.    

Ive played all of the A/C games several times and I found Revelations a massive let down, its a hard story to keep up with, even tho its called Revelations. The time lapse between data saving if far to long, and the mixing up of the format loses the plot on many occasion, in my opinion the best A/C is Brotherhood, maybe not others choice and no doubt others would disagree with me as regards to my opinions, hey thats what forums are for..?. The fact that I am in my late 70s and get a rush each time I buy a new game, like a big kid I cant wait too get home and and get it in the machine........As any one comleted Avatar ? I just did after about 7 months......now thats a game that keeps you on your toes....good gaming, have fun.

I found Assassins Creed really good but very repetitive.

AC2 - this was my favorite as it was long and loads of side missions to do.

AC: Brotherhood - really enjoyed this but it was short.

AC Revelations - I liked this one too, and just started the multiplayer over weekend and really enjoying it, I find it addictive.

Play it for story not the multiplayer

[quote user="Jelldernaut"]

I must say I agree with you, Pancake. I've been a die-hard AC fan since the first game came out, but both Brotherhood and Revelations were overstuffed let-downs with ridiculously short and shallow campaigns. To make things slightly worse, the facial models for Desmond, Ezio, and Altair were different, as well as Altair's (and Subject 16's) voice - this breaks the story lore for me. It was hard to accept that these were the same characters I've been playing as for the last few years. I can't say I regret buying it, but...I really hope they've been working on ACIII for some time now. This rushed development is cheapening the series.

[/quote]

Have to agree with you and Pancake as well

-

I thought I was the only one - I seem to not be able to get into this one - don't know why - I to am thinking it's to over stuffed, adding more to make it look new.

-

AC, AC2 - were the best I think, Brotherhood was playable, Revelations not sure, AC3 looking OK but i may just rent this time round

Assassins Creed Revelations did Ezio and Altair justice since it was their last game. The ending I particularly enjoyed. Assassins Creed Revelations Multiplayer was decent.