Assassins creed or skyrim

I just don't know which one to get. The new assassins creed or skyrim. They both look good.....hmmmm

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I have both games. Haven't even started Assassins Creed yet, though. I'm sure it will be a great game. But that over Skyrim? lol

I bought both, Assasins Creed is easier to get into, but Skyrim takes longer to get into, I didn't get into it until I was level 11, and I'm now level 14 and it's brilliant, Assasins is more acadey compared to Skyrim, Skyrim has 300+ hours gameplay, and assasins has about 10-15 - I think!

Get Skyrim. I had Assassin's Creed and sold it months ago. Now, the only I'm playing is Skyrim...and I'm not really a RPG fan. And the forums has spellcheck too now.

Skyrim > every other Game...

They are both very different games. AC will last you a couple of weeks, while SKYRIM will last you months and months. I will get SKYRIM when I have time and courage to withstand a possible break up with my lady :)

[quote user="desolate12"]I just don't know which one to get. The new assassins creed or skyrim. They both look good.....hmmmm

[/quote]

I loathed, despised, hated with a passion Oblivion there was not a thing about that game or any of the ES series that I remotely liked.

Skyrim is FN brilliant. It's the reason I try new games and games series, is to find gems like this.

Skyrim. Never really liked Assassins creed tbh.

Assassin's Creed. Just my personal opinion. I'm sure Skyrim is a really great game though, it's just not of my taste.

[quote user="DigiLuigi"]

Assassin's Creed. Just my personal opinion. I'm sure Skyrim is a really great game though, it's just not of my taste.

[/quote]

That is exactly what I thought about Skyrim as well. I didn't like Oblivion or Fallout 3, but Skyrim is one of the best games I have ever played, period. AC games, while nice to look at, get boring fast. I loved AC 2 and wasn't even bothered to finish Brotherhood. I'll get the new one in a year or so though.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

I say Skyrim because you get a lot more value out of it.