Assassins Creed Montage

Hi guys,

To be honest I really am only posting here to advertise myself and my multimedia skills. Used to do this in college and created some videos based around the Xbox 360. I can still do it but stopped doing it for 4 years.

Within the last year however I have created two new videos, one of which purely based on the Assassins Creed franchise. I create videos using existing video content and edit them to go with a particular song, in this case Black Betty by Ram Jam. I want to get back into it as my first two videos achieved 10000+ hits between them and one of which even became a featured video.

Please take a look at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qr63Js6_iTk

and let me know what you think. All four of my videos are there but the oldest lost its original soundtrack and I dont have the source file any more to fix it, although I am working on this.

This used to be my passion and I want the feedback of the people to see whether or not its worthwhile.

Thanks guys.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

at first i honestly couldnt see how your choice of song and video would of went together but i was actually amazed to actually see how well they did once i saw it. So i guess i can to the conclusion of saying great job and i think you shoul keep the videos coming