Assassins Creed Brotherhood...what a joke..

Ubisoft clearly paid off all the review sites with this one.

Has to be one of the worst games I've played in a while, which is pretty sad because I thought AC2 was one of the best.

By far and away some of the worst ideas imaginable implemented here. Guards with special powers (Usain Bolt type speed), who also can avoid any attack you throw at them, even if they are backed against a wall and my sword actually goes right through them...but they can be grabbed, and have their throat slit at will, even doing this to the same genetically mutated super guards 10 times in a row while their buddies all watch.

Timed events...massively scripted...incohesive story...no leaving Rome...doled out, repetitive missions...only an emphasis on, well, I don't even know because I'm in sequence 7 and still don't really know what the hell is going on.

And I'm sure they'll do the same with Revelations, further milking the game. This is worse than Call of Duty...at least those games take place in different times, this is literally the same characters, in the same cities, in the same country, in the same time...doing the same things as the last game, with the same basic story as the last game and nothing added except magically appearing assassin friends and dumb ideas for missions.

Unbelievable...thank god I didn't buy this nonsense.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Brotherhood was one of the best games Ive played on the 360.  Great story, and gameplay mechanics.  MP was actually fun, and the setting and missions were beautifully done.  All 3 AC games are amazing, and cant wait for ACR

Personally, I loved the singleplayer. Can't wait for the next installment. Multiplayer didn't really appeal to me that much though.

this thread is the joke.

The multiplayer was by far one of the most interesting games I have ever played.

How is this thread a joke? You know everything I said was the truth. I didn't aimlessly bash the game, just pointed out it's obvious faults.

The ending was good, but the control of Ezio and time in Rome is average at best.

Wish they wouldn't rush any more of these games anymore...

Aren't you that sad loser that tries to find a girlfriend on Xbox Live...? Oh ok..

I can pop the game in on this account if you'd like..

[quote user="dual skorpionz"]

Aren't you that sad loser that tries to find a girlfriend on Xbox Live...? Oh ok..

I can pop the game in on this account if you'd like..

[/quote]

Lmao

Silver account, 0 Gamerscore, CUL 1, you're the joke... (No offense and I'm sorry but I love Assassin's Creed)

I loved Brotherhood and all that preceded. Cannot wait for Revelations!

[quote user="dual skorpionz"]You know everything I said was the truth. I didn't aimlessly bash the game, just pointed out it's obvious faults.

The ending was good, but the control of Ezio and time in Rome is average at best.

Wish they wouldn't rush any more of these games anymore...

[/quote]most of your truths are actually opinions... agree with some. 

i enjoyed the game like with all AC games but i think brotherhood came out too soon after 2. all AC games get kinda repetitive and with them coming out yearly, i kinda got burnt out. when the next one releases i'll be waiting before picking it up. the MP was fun though. 

anyone who got the DLC for ACB... does it add anything cool to the story? or is it more of the same?