Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Achievements Unachievable

I'm playing ACB and was trying to get the "Easy Come, Easy Go" achievment, in which you pay 500 florins to an orator, then pickpocket him afterwards. I have done so well over a dozen times, and even looked up the achievment on youtube, which is done the exact way I am doing it, but I am not receiving any achievement for it.

The second achievment is "Going Up" in which you kill a guard with a bag that drops from a lift.... again, i did this atleast a dozen times and looked this up on youtube as well, and it's done the same way i'm doing, but I am not receiving any achievement.

Any help???

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Are you having issues earning achievements in any other games? I suggest recovering the profile, to see if that makes any difference. You can do so from the Sign-In menu of the Xbox dashboard.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

No, I am not having any issues earning achievements in any other game...  Rekovering the profile didn't make any difference. It is only those two achievements as well... I have been going through the lairs of Romulus and have been getting those achievements just fine, along with all the other ones, it just seems to be those two... At first I thought it was just a matter of doing it so many times, but I threw money in a well once and got the "Your Wish Is Granted" achievement... Perhaps it is an Xbox Live error maybe? I have a friend who when he joined Xbox Live got his achievement for beating some Halo Game on Legendary taken away, but after communicating with Xbox Support, they gave it back to him...

Sorry this didn't help.

Xbox support can not give you any achievements Klowny or take them away. Your friend must have done something himself to get the achievement.

Have you tried clearing your consoles cache then attempting to get the achievement again?. I am not sure it would help but its something to try.

Sorry this didn't help.

I had the very same problem, but I think I've figured this one out: You probably havent purchased the additional sequences to the game, "The Davinci disappearance".

Those achievements are linked to the download, but still shows in the achievement-menu even if you havent downloaded the addition.

Sorry this didn't help.