Assassins creed 3 won't work?!

Hello, I recently got AC3. I purchased the game, put in both discs and they did not work. They had no scratches or thumb prints. I took it back and got a new copy. Same problem. I got NBA 2K13 2 days earlier and it had no problems. I called Xbox and they said I need to send it in, but why? It reads every other game except AC3. Any suggestions? Its an arcade version btw.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 41 Applies to:

Hi,

There are some games that the original Xbox 360's will have a hard time reading. Unfortunately, if this is one of those games for your console then you would need to first follow the steps in the disc drive solution guide here. If none of those steps work then you would need to either send the console in to be repaired or, purchase a new console.

I know it's not the least bit reassuring but it's really what happens when consoles start getting older. The disc drives depending on use are the ones to go. Please make sure you follow all of the steps in the guide including clearing you're cache, removing the hard drive, trying a secondary hard drive etc. 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.