Assassin's Creed: Revelations

Is anyone as excited about Assassin's Creed: Revelations as I am? Haven't seen much about it in these forums.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'm certainly looking forward to it. I've got my request in with Ubi for the game and am now just sort of nervously vibrating while I await it. Thank God's Grandmother's hairy cat that I've got some many games to keep me busy until it comes out.

I'm looking forward to it, if anything just to see the rest of Ezio's story.

I'm looking forward to finding out what became of Desmond and Lucy. But I won't be supporting annual releases anymore. So this game will be rented via Gamefly

I am looking forward to it.  There are still things I would like to finish ( or try) on ACB, I am thinking about the 100% complete but I jumped into an OLD game ( CSOTN).  Just like the good old 8 bit  games sometimes.

Im looking forward to it but can wait till about christmas to get it. Im getting a bit burned out with AC every year.

Gonna be great, they picked a bad release time. It's coming out like a week after skyrim? Not a good idea, in my opinion.

I don't know why I never got into these games. I must've been at a time when I was worn out from open world games.

Getting it later when the price drops to 29.99  like i did with the first two.

I am pretty excited!

Gameflying it and might keep it. Brotherhood's MP was awesome. It was such a sleeper hit. Barely anyone played it because they were too busy with Black Ops and Halo Reach.