Assassin's Creed - Revelations (language)

Hello,

I downloaded a game (AC - Revelations) from a xbox market for my console xbox360 and they don't have a my country language in options language (PL).
each other's language (english, french, spain, germany, italian, dutch, danish, norwegian, swedish, portuguese)  is a choice but not a Polish language - although subtitles!

Do i can a legal download somewhere a subtitles for AC - revelations. For me it is a nuisance they are words / abbreviations I do not understand and then the whole game is meaningless..

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey there Starskiss, thanks for posting here.

Unfortunately Polish does not appear to be a supported option for Assassin's Creed: Revelations. The Games on Demand version's Overview details only lists English, French, Italian, German, and Spanish. It may help to make note of any confusing terms or abbreviations and run them through an online translator while you play.

Language support is always a hot topic though, and I bet others would be interested to hear your thoughts. Maybe start a thread in our Suggestion Forum to let others know that Polish language support on games like AC:Revelations is something to consider. =)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.