Assassin's Creed Revelations 1000 Club

Signed :) 1000 in all Assassin's Creed games <3

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

what is the 1000? and how is this achieved?

By getting 1000 GS or in AC:B's case, 1250 for each game. That's 4 1000's and an extra 250 for AC:B DLC. You need MP capabilities (Gold Account) for the MP part of AC:B and AC:R.)

whoops forgot that ACB is 1250 lol

Finally, after hours of roaming I managed to get the tax collector. Bam, 1000/1000!

there are more than 1000 achievement points... (please don't make a 1090 thread, there will obviously be more)

I might be able to get it in this one. But it will still force me to play the MP. Man i hate the MP achievements, atleast there arn't a lot like in AC: B.   Man i hope there are no MP achievements for AC3 or any MP at all but what ever.

as things stand as they are i currently have all achievement and the full 4250 gamerscore available in the assassin's creed series and cant wait till there some more content available for it

the achievements in this game were significantly easier than all the others, even with the multiplayer ones. assuming i didn't get lucky, i got all the achievements in my first few MP games and eventually (and inevitably) hit level 20 for the last one. the next batch of achievements in the form of DLC looks a tad bit more difficult but nowhere near the difficulty in ACB (extreme variety, anyone?).

Great so the DLC is going to have achievements and they will be MP?! Ugh. Ever since Brotherhood i haven't been able to get 1000g on them because i refuse to play MP. Yep still think it is a waste.

Signed. Two new DLC packs coming our way soon.