Assassin's Creed IV freeze?

I started playing AC 4 and when I reached the first treasure map on the skeleton, I took the map, the game told me how they work, then I had to press A and nothing was responding... I only hear a little background music... and thats it. I went to the dashboard and went back on the game, the same background music but this time the screen is just black, which will force me to restart the game completly... Why is this happening? I don't me if it is just once, but I have a feeling that it will happen again, and alot, I've only got problem with my Xbox One since I got it.

Edited: I restarted the game completly and now I can't even start the game anymore. Another problem like this and this is OVER. I take my Xbox One back to the store and I quit Microsoft forever.

Edited 2: After waiting for a while, I pressed A on the game, it started fullscreen, then the screen turned black, and the console shutted down...

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Also having the same problem. I'll be in game for 5 mins or so then the background music will cut out, then all sound is delayed, then it freezes. Happens 9 out of 10 times I boot the game.  Also will get stuck in an infinite loading screen when loading the game as well. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game with the same problem. This is the only game I have this issue with. Any help would be appreciated greatly.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.