Assassin's Creed III's 'Battle Hardened Pack' Detailed. Coming This Week

Ubisoft has unveiled The Battle Hardened Pack for Assassin's Creed III, boasting three new characters and three new maps for the game's multiplayer modes. New characters include 'the fearsome Coyote Man', while the maps include a tropical environment, a fort stronghold and ruined Boston neighbourhood.

Have a look at what The Battle Hardened Pack will include:

Three New Characters

• The influential Governor
  • The resilient Highlander
  • The fearsome Coyote Man

Three New Maps (for use in standard MP and Wolfpack modes)

• The lush, tropical environment of Saint Pierre
  • The moody, atmospheric stronghold of Fort St-Mathieu
  • The embattled, enflamed Boston neighborhood of Charlestown

You'll be able to download The Battle Hardened Pack for Assassin's Creed III from tomorrow (January 8th) on the Xbox Live Marketplace for 800 Microsoft Points, or you can get it as part of the Season Pass for 2400 MSP. Check out the three new multiplayer characters in the image below.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news-13784-Assassin-s-Creed-III-s--Battle-Hardened-Pack--Detailed--Coming-This-Week.html

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Achievements:

One for All — With any of the additional characters, perform 20 ‘Revive’ actions.

A New Challenger Appears — Finish a multiplayer game session with each of the additional characters.

Stubborn Stunner — Stun 3 pursuers without dying, playing with any of the additional characters.

Wolves for Lambs — Complete a Wolfpack multiplayer session on any of the additional maps

www.xbox360achievements.org/.../showthread.php

Chegando em casa vou jogar, que maravilha

The achievements are broken at the moment they dont update to your overall score.

^Thanks, I was about to go after them. They're the only reason why I'm getting this DLC, even with my Season pass.

I unlocked the one for stunning 3 people with out being killed and was pretty upset when i saw i would have to do it again :(

My, but it was worth, it was good to know

I don't seem to see the option to download this DLC without getting charged for it. I'm going through the game as I'm supposed to with my Season Pass, but I don't see it there in any capacity that won't cost me another 800 MSP. Is this release being delayed in certain regions?

I got it from the multiplayer disc its in the thing all the way to the right when you hit right bumper

Thanks, that helped a bunch. :)

The are fixed now.