Assassin should be fixed.

This is really the only perk to use in slot 2  With UAVs coming in both the **** and support packages, and CUAV being useless once people get Assassin Pro, why would you use anything else?  I would use something else, but there is a constant stream of UAVs due to the support package.  Point is, either make AP not immune to CUAV so there is a counter, or get rid of the UAV in the support package.  Anyone else agree this perk Is OP?  If so, how would you fix it?  

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I guess you weren't around for the coldblooded issue from the previous games. I don't think it is overpowered, especially when you have quick draw in the same slot...

Every CoD since 4 has been nothing but an influx of UAVs. That is why people always use ghost or something like it to counter. That causes people to complain about people using those counters. It is a vicious cycle and the only solution is to either make UAV a higher KSR or remove it. But I do not agree that it is overpowered.  

i think the issue is in MW2 cold blooded pro actually took effort and assassin pro is way to easy to get.  I had it in around a hour of game play.  

so if anything assassin pro should be harder to obtain.

everyone thinks its fine, even though the counter to UAV is countered by the perk that makes you immune to UAV?  

Maybe look at the screen in front of you instead of only using your map/radar? The number of times people just run past you when you have uav jammer/cold-blodded/assassin on is just ridiculous. Throw on a silencer and you literally become invisible to 90% of people playing.

[quote user="Martay McFly"]

Maybe look at the screen in front of you instead of only using your map/radar? The number of times people just run past you when you have uav jammer/cold-blodded/assassin on is just ridiculous. Throw on a silencer and you literally become invisible to 90% of people playing.

[/quote]

What are you talking about?  Did you comprehend anything?  The point is not that I' getting killed by people using Assassin, point is that it's overused.  And, yes I know it was like this in Black Ops as well, but you the CUAV wasn't useless.  

i think im the only one that likes hardline pro instead.....its nice when your in a game and all your getting is assists.

I use Assasin Pro :)

I've hated UAV Jammers, Ghost, Cold Blooded, and now Assassin since CoD4. It's obviously overpowered and made for the masses of horrible players who can't get 2-3 kills in a row without it and cannot put up and maintain a UAV for their team.

[quote user="xXJameGumbXx"]

i think im the only one that likes hardline pro instead.....its nice when your in a game and all your getting is assists.

[/quote]Nah, Im with you.  I've always been a hardline kinda guy.