Assassin Pro.

Just wanted to voice my opinion and state that i thought Assassin Pro was way overpowered. 

It makes nearly everything useless in one perk i dont like that they have kind of combined ghost and cold blooded. 

They should have kept it apart and put the uav stuff in blind eye!

Am i alone in thinking this or is it something that a few have came across. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'm not here to argue about my style of play.  I play plenty attention to the sights and sounds of them game.

I am also well away that ghost and cold blooded are in two different games. But for your information

My point still stands that they have combined aspects of perks which i think should be separated.

The UAV and CUAV bit of it, it think, should be in the blind eye perk.

But thank you on your advice to keep my eyes off the mini map, i'll be sure to take it onboard for all my future games.

I be runnin' dat Assassin Pro.

-

Take your eyes off the mini map, bro.

[quote user="Lady Eh"]

I be runnin' dat Assassin Pro.

-

Take your eyes off the mini map, bro.

[/quote]

this

its funny how so many people stare at the mini map instead of growing a pair and turn the corner blindly. i think i only glance at it to use killstreaks and locate objectives

And when is UAV not being spammed?

Quickdraw ftw

If i couple assassin with a  silencer, like my CM class, I stay away from my teammates and do laps around the border of the map.  Some games i can go 20-5, some games I go 9-3. either way i die far less when doing this

Noobs and their HBS.

I agree that they could have segregated the perks more but it's not op.  I run with it especially since you can take down blackbirds and choppers with one stinger hit.

does it really bother u that much stop camping. i dnt have no complaines about the game hey why should i always go postive in KD

To many UAV's from support packages so SoH Pro, Assassin Pro with Stalker Pro or DeadSilence....... nuff said.

[View:http://speedtest.net/result/1595516837.png]