Assassin pro and yet he still knows where I am!

Does anyone else find this? you're rocking assassin pro and yet when killed by an enemy he has rushed round about 5 corners seemingly knowing eaxctly  where to aim when he finally reaches you? Even when sitting in a seemingly random area away from all non-assassin teammates this happens, I find myself constantly thinking 'how the hell did he know I was here??'

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Maybe you got painted by Recon Pro?

sit rep pro  user can hear you clomping around

I feel your pain man !!!

You can't hide in these small maps.

Get yourself a good surround sound system or gaming headsets.  I bought one just for this purpose.  You can pretty much tell from which direction someone is walking, reloading etc.  I have a better chance now :)

My Turtle Beaches will find you no matter what perk combination you're using. Yes Dead Silence will make your footsteps silent, but you still have a reload sound and your silencer isn't very silent.

But I mean I have a class where I have assassin pro and dead silence pro and this still happens, I can't hear my own footsteps so how the hell can they?? I don't care how good the headsets are they shouldn't be able to track me around 5 corners and come straight to me.

I sometimes use the same perk setup with Assassin Pro and Dead Silence Pro and wonder how the other player seemed to immediately know where I was.  There are a couple things to keep in mind here.  First, if you are hiding in a spot that is popular among many people, the enemy may just look there to make sure someone isn't waiting to shoot them in the back.  Second, if you kill an enemy and their team has good communication, he may watch his killcam and tell his teammates exactly where you are.  One thing I've been wondering about is this:  If you are using Assassin Pro and get tagged by the recon drone, do you get painted on the mini-map or not?

If you have to use Assassin in order to do even slihtly well then you should just stop playing. I don't have one class with either Assassin or that blue perk (whatever it's called) and I do better than the people who use nothing but the blue perk, Asassin Pro and Dead Silence Pro.

You were probably either tagged the Recon Perk or the Recon Drone. Either way, it's what you get for camping.