Assasins Creed: Revelations Vs. Batman: Arkham City Vs. Just Cause 2

Same as my other thread about Batlefield 3 Vs. Modern Warfare 3

-

I have cosen these games for the sandbox feature, and I also like that Spiderman string that you can get to the top of buildings, and I also like the climbing in Assasins Creed.

-

So which of the three would you buy out of the three?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 18 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

My opinion: AC is cool, but after playing 1, 2 and Brotherhood, I'm kinda expecting the same game from Revelations, so it's not really an exciting choice for me. I played Just Cause 2 at a friends house and man, was I lost. I had no idea where I was going or how to even start a mission. Now, Batman: AC, I played at another friends house for 6 hours straight. I didn't want to stop, but I had to leave. Though I don't think I'd buy it anytime soon myself. Why not wait for Saint's Row: The Third? :)

I have Batman: Arkham City with me right now. I am going to get Assassin's Creed: Revelation through Gamefly as well when it comes out. I passed on Just Cause 2.

I'm a fan of medievil games like Assasins Creed, Skyrim, and haven't played II and  Brotherhood so Revelations will be all new to me, I've caught up on the sotory a little on YT.

-

Right It's between Arkham City and Revelations then, which would you say is more fun?

[quote user="SMoGi3 II tK"]

I'm a fan of medievil games like Assasins Creed, Skyrim, and haven't played II and  Brotherhood so Revelations will be all new to me, I've caught up on the sotory a little on YT.

-

Right It's between Arkham City and Revelations then, which would you say is more fun?

[/quote]

If you haven't played Assassin's Creed 2 or Brotherhood, then do not play Revelation. Catching up on the story via Youtube doesn't really do it justice. Go play AC2 and Brotherhood before you get Revelations. Brotherhood is a sequel to Assassin's Creed 2, and Revelation is the end of the Assassin's Creed side trilogy. 

What happend to Aldair from AC1, and Enzo from AC2 or Brotherhood?

-

And where does Desmond fit into everything?

[quote user="SMoGi3 II tK"]

What happend to Aldair from AC1, and Enzo from AC2 or Brotherhood?

-

And where does Desmond fit into everything?

[/quote]

Play the games to find out lol

I never played Arkham City, did beat Arkham Asylum and every Assassins Creed game. My recommendation is STRONGLY to Just Cause 2 if you are just looking for a sandbox game. Avoid the new AC game at all costs.

Having played all of those games except for Revelations, obviously. Arkham City is definitely the best one. The first game was great, and this one is a huge step up.

Arkham City easily. I didn't like the demo for Just Cause 2 so I didn't even bother with it and I've played AC 1 and 2 they are good but not amazing like people say they are.

I'm interested to see what happens next in the story for assassin's creed, so I'm excited for that. If you don't know whats going on, then probably get arkham city.