Ascend: Hand of Kul

Has anyone tried this game out? I just downloaded it last night and can't put it down, it's an amazing game. One of those rare free to play games to, if anyone was considering playing it I highly recommend downloading, it actually got me to get off of GTA V.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

It's free so why not...but it is awesome when something free turns out to be pretty sweet. Been loving the hack n slash action, even got a little strategy figured out. Hopefully the "pay to win" folks won't get too involved in this one, cause it'd be easy to pay to win at the beginning. Either way, it's friggin awesome.  Except that I'm usually playing during dungeon resets and end up running a dungeon 3 or 4 times. XD

[quote user="Th3 Tater"]

It's free so why not...but it is awesome when something free turns out to be pretty sweet. Been loving the hack n slash action, even got a little strategy figured out. Hopefully the "pay to win" folks won't get too involved in this one, cause it'd be easy to pay to win at the beginning. Either way, it's friggin awesome.  Except that I'm usually playing during dungeon resets and end up running a dungeon 3 or 4 times. XD

[/quote]I'm sure they wont, I haven't bought anything yet and my Caos has items stronger then most paid items. Hey, the more you do a dungeon means more XP and souls, no complaints here :P.

its a cool game