Asari Adept...

...Complete beastmode, amirite??

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I want to re-roll mine and make it stasis and warp to take on more heavily armored targets in the full game. Unfortunately you'll probably have to sacrifice warp or throw for fitness to do gold. But you only really need one or the other.

yeah, the bubble with any of her powers are big time beast

That's only the asari. Only the asari barriers drain when you dodge. But her dodge is the fastest though.

Just realized that the Adepts dodge drains Barriers. Got to balance it out somehow.

Bronze warriors! lol On gold its half a clip to the head on an target in stasis.. With a Phalanex.

[quote user="Bon3zz1001"]

[quote user="Dre G Writer"]

Agreed. Stasis -> Sniper head shot -> Me winning. Nuff said.

[/quote]You should consider trying only a pistol as it's more efficient. Specifically this one. 1 shot headshots enemies without shields, 2-3 for everything else. You also get the faster recharge + not having to deal with the snipers bolt. Drops my Stasis down to 2.58 recharge.

[/quote]

I do the same thing with my engineer and my adept. I only carry a pistol and can keep firing my powers one after the other almost instantly. 

Female Vanguard is another top tier class. With Biotic Charge and Nova, she's unstoppable!

Yep, the Asari Adept is one my favorites. The Quarian Engineer is also another powerful class if you play the tactical playstyle. Rockets for the sentry turret works well, but in the full game I will chose the flamethrower as I've seen others use that perk and take down an Atlas with ease. Sentinel is also a great class, but it isn't for everyone.

Yep, in my opinion the Asari Adept is the best/strongest and capable of being the perfect Lone Wolf. But there are others that are good and to each his own.

Interesting picture there... I have mixed feelings about how they did the Power recharge, but it isn't bad or anything. Definitely better for players more intent on using powers, though a little less efficient for people trying to play an Adept with some decent weapons.