Artist gets sometimes replaced when a music video is included in a playlist

If I play a music video directly from the search results then the song title and artist are displayed. If I include the music video in a playlist then the song title is displayed, but not always the artist. The name of the producer, video producer, video director, audio producer or co-director is sometimes shown instead of the artist. It is followed with a text between square brackets indicating what is shown.

I wonder if it is an error that the artist is replaced sometimes. The texts don't always start with a capital. Here the different additions I came across:
[producer]
[Producer]
[Video Producer]
[video Producer]
[Audio Producer]
[Co-Director]

If it is an error can it please be fixed? I prefer to always have the artist shown because the other things don't always tell me much when I am looking up a song in a playlist.

Thanks in advance!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I was not allowed to edit my post anymore, but I forgot [Video Director] in the list and wanted to add a sentence that makes clear that I wonder whether it is an error or not because the artist is replaced by a different thing per song for which it is replaced. Now it looks like I think it is an error because not all texts start with a capital :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey Netwin! That is odd. What device are you seeing this happen on? Would it be possible to get a screenshot from you?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi Mister Ohnaka, thank you very much for your reply. It is on my Xbox 360. I have recorded a video for you:

(For some reason the iframe with the video doesn't show up in the preview of this post, here is the link to the video just in case: http://youtu.be/WwqqBl3GTYs)

Another reason I think it is a bug; if you go to 'Explore Artist' from a song once it is in a playlist then it goes to a page of the Producer, Video Producer, Co-Director and so on, but such a page has no data associated to it. And it should at least show that the producer has produced the music video where you access him or her from. If you explore the artist from the same music video but without including it in a playlist first, it explores the artist correctly. This is shown later in the video.

Thank you very much for looking into this!

Sorry this didn't help.

Wow, thank you for the in depth video Netwin! I also successfully reproduced the issue. This is definitely a bug, therefore I am going to go ahead and escalate this. I will reach out to you once I know more, and I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention! :D

Sorry this didn't help.