ARRRRRRRRRRRRG

Decided to give FONV another try, and make certain I did all the companion quests.

And Veronica's quest won't trigger. I've checked the wiki and gone to all the appropriate spots, but apparently, this is a known issue.

Suggestions?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Meh. My current save games won't load from the start menu. I have to load a much, much earlier save, and then once in the game, it will allow me to load the newer saves.

Annoying.

Off topic: Dead Money, you grew on me a little bit. Was a more enjoyable experience the second time around. Taking Dog/God into North Salida del Sol to help clear out the Ghosts made that part of the game a lot smoother.

Her quest triggers by having her as your companion for a bit.. and I know for sure that Vault 3 triggers dialogue (not sure if any other vault area such as Vault 34, Vault 22, or Vault 11 furthers the dialogue) although having her for a while after initial trigger she'll approach you and ask for help.

(If you've started Still in The Dark quest, then you are out of luck regarding her quest.)

[quote user="StrictlyDigital"]

I wasn't bothered much by Ulysses and actually enjoyed his part in the story but I know a lot of people dislike him. Even so, The Divide has some primo gear and that alone is worth making the journey! The Advanced Riot Gear is one of my favorite armors

[/quote]

I hate him with the white hot intensity of a thousand suns.

I can think of two reasons for me to play Lonesome Road. One is to fully upgrade ED-E, since it translates over into the one in the Mojave. The second is an abundance of Anti-Materiel rifles as loot instead of paying caps for them at the Gun Runners.

But I spent the majority of my Sierra Madre chips on Weapon Repair Kits, so fully upgrading ED-E isn't that much of a concern. And the Holorifle and a good Gauss rifle eliminate any need for the Anti-Materiel rifles.

Just nothing there to inspire me to deal with Ulysses. Just my opinion. I know other people feel much differently.

Take a deep breath and start a new game. This time remember to have a backlog of saves.

[quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"]

Well, for one, it takes him an hour to say a sentence. And my second reason would be because he is way too philosophical. I'm alright with exploring aspects like that, but not so bluntly and boring like. Sometimes to me things are way too philosophical for them to be acceptable. Kind of like that one guy who acts pompous about things but really has no idea what he is talking about and is talking out of his buttocks.

[/quote]Fair enough, he definitely spoke slowly.  Still, I actually enjoyed some of the philosophical elements that made up his speeches.  I guess it's a matter of taste in that regard

Finished Old World Blues. Smaller than I remember it. Still, managed to finish it.

Couldn't even move into the Divide in Lonesome Road. Glad I didn't pay for it individually. The Ultimate Edition was worth it for Old World Blues and Dead Money.

As soon as Ulysses started speaking, goading me with that horrible "you'll have to earn history" BS, I turned back around and went back to the Mojave. Sit there and rot, Ulysses. I'm not going back.

And I'm miffed I can't bring ED-E #2 out of the Divide with me. He's still there, waiting at the gate for me to return.

Boone, myself, and 2 ED-Es would be a terrifying team.

it takes time for her quest don't worry she well start talking to you and it well start from there.

Yeah, why do people hate Ulysses so much?

As the saying goes "to each their own." I personally enjoyed Lonesome Road.. at least it brought to light what happened in Goodsprings and courier's history with one another.

Well, for one, it takes him an hour to say a sentence. And my second reason would be because he is way too philosophical. I'm alright with exploring aspects like that, but not so bluntly and boring like. Sometimes to me things are way too philosophical for them to be acceptable. Kind of like that one guy who acts pompous about things but really has no idea what he is talking about and is talking out of his buttocks.