Arrow Season 2: Missing Season Pass? Only episodes 21 & 22 show up via Bing in Xbox Video

Hey there, Last week I posted about Arrow Season 2, Episode 21 being missing. Over the weekend, Arrow began locking up my console when I tried to open Arrow Season 2. Arrow Season 2 episode 22 aired yesterday so I checked it again tonight. Arrow was missing the newest two episodes so I refreshed my purchase history. After that, Arrow disappeared from My TV Shows. When I search via Bing there are two different Season 2 listings: one for Xbox Video and one from all the other providers. When I select the one from Xbox Video, only the two newest, missing episodes are listed: episodes 21 and 22. If I select either episode it says I have to purchase them. Any idea on what I should do?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Hi Sandals,

I have had the same problem getting Hannibal S2E10, which aired over a week ago and still hasn't shown up, while last night's episode was there when I looked this morning. Weird. If you want, go pile on your comments on one or both of these threads that I created below. I got frustrated after a long and fruitless chat session with "Roi" from tech support last night, where the verdict was that the episode was "corrupted" (???), they were working on it, and that I should check back in one or two days. Sigh.

Thanks, and good luck,

Lardo

forums.xbox.com/.../1751174.aspx

forums.xbox.com/.../1751176.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.