Arnaque/Scam.XboxLive

Je trouve cela Hallucinant de vendre des jeux dont le contenu , n'est pas complet sans le préciser 20 € pour l'achat de :  le Seigneur des anneaux l'Age des conquêtes 

Alors qu'il n'y a plus de mode live et que je l'ai acheter pour ça . Aucun remboursement ? obligé de porter plainte pour récupérer cette somme ? 

Google translate : 

I find it mind-blowing to sell games whose content is not complete without specifying € 20 for the purchase of The Lord of the Rings Age of conquest

While there is more live mode and I have to buy it. No refunds? obliged to file a complaint to recover the money?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hey there Feyne! I'm not quite familiar with this game, can you specify what you purchased and what you feel you need a refund for? Thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

J'ai acheter Seigneur des anneaux pour le mode en ligne , qui n'existe plus , les serveurs etant fermer , mais sur le marché , cela n'est pas signalé. Il ne reste plus que le mode solo.

J'aimerais donc être rembourser car ce n'est pas cela que je penser acheter et je pense que les clients doivent etre averti de ce genre de chose.

Google translate :

I buy Lord of the rings online mode, which no longer exists, the server being shut down, but the market, it is not reported. There are only single player .

I would like to be refund because it is not what I think buy and I think customers should be aware of this kind of thing.

Sorry for my English , i'm not really good :/

Sorry this didn't help.

Ah, thank you for the info. If you feel that you purchased a game that no longer provides what it says it does, you can certainly contact us and see about a refund. Please let us know how that goes, thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.