Armored DLC news!

I honestly just felt like posting

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Won't be buying it anyway until they return to me the hardcore servers I was playing on before the rent-a-server update. They stripped half of the maps off of HC Epic Battles.

Well if no-one camped in HC, I'd play that. Oh and you can't make "Hardcore" servers either. It's normal health or nothing. >.<

hey slappy...I don't know who you play with but I play both normal and hardcore.....and players "camp" with about equal frequency in both game modes......besides, I don't see how you could gauge that behavior in other players anyway, you're  just flying loops in your plane repeatedly

-

as for 'camping', when people are defending on Rush for example, it might be a good idea if maybe 1 or 2 of those guys ....y'know  sticks around the objective........maybe hold  a good defensible position...crazy I know....what an insane strategy

they did say today  it would have atvs and mobile artillary

Parallax how do you know? What, played with me? Checked out my stats? (lol stats mean something)

-

I wasn't having a go at hardcore, I was just saying stating personal experiences, it may be different to you but when I play people camp... a lot.

MBT's need there shell fixing before Armored Kill comes out.Boom,Boom....Dead atm.

MBT's shells VS enemy MBT's are perfect as they are. Any less is BS. Well, for Core at least.

Na,Too weak.Tank battles should last more than 3 hits.I have killed an enemy tank with a guided shell and a normal shell.Tank battles should be epic,specially in a DLC called Armored Kill.Imo.

I know, I shoot a tank shell, then lock on with Guided, fire, by then I have another shell and boom, dead. :)

My IFV is stronger if I use my Reactive Armour to it's best advantages. (he shoots at a side, I move so he has to hit my other side, etc)

-

I still think Tank battles are fine as they are now. The advantage of shooting first and surprise actually means something now. I think Rocket Pods do a tad to much damage however, a full barrage should only just disable and I mean, all 14 direct impact. (rare for that to happen, I disable without impacts at 10)

I hope there's enough vehicles on this map pack.  Not a lame map like heavy metal where your hiking and missing most of the action cause one blue berry took a vehicle and didn't pick anyone up and drove off alone.