Armor of Altair gets damaged?!

If I look under 'outfits' then I'm wearing the Armor of Altair which I was under the impression was one of the strongest and could not be damaged, but I just fell from some height and part of it broke, giving me less maximum health. Anybody know why?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

It's just a skin in ACB, since the real armor got smoked by a cannonball in the beginning.

The one that doesn't get damaged is the Romulus Armor

[quote user="xPHSx Matt"]

If I look under 'outfits' then I'm wearing the Armor of Altair which I was under the impression was one of the strongest and could not be damaged, but I just fell from some height and part of it broke, giving me less maximum health. Anybody know why?

[/quote]

While Altair's armor is crazy strong it can still get damaged from fighting or falling and you still have to pay to get it repaired. The only armor that you don't have to repair and is just as strong if not stronger is the Romulus Armor plus the Dagger you get with it is nasty it is by far my favorite weapon in the game.

The Drachen Armor if worn prior to unlcoking the Armor of Romulus, then yes it does get damaged. The Drachen Armor is just a skin you can use in game for asthetic purposes.

When you finally get the Armor of Romulus, then equip Ezio with the Drachen Armor skin, then there won't be any damage taken at all.

I thought it was Marcus Brutus's armour?

I just found the Romulus shrine and the picture if it says something like "BRVTVS" (V meaning U in Latin letters).  Could be wrong though.

Same exact thing, guess it slipped my mind and called it Romulus armor.

The outfit section is nothing but appearance skins that have no impact on the game.

To have impact on the game you must collect armor. To have armor that does not BREAK, get the Romulus Lair - Brutus Armor. In AC:B there is no Armor of Altaïr to WEAR, only in the beginning of the game does it appear. After the Siege of Monteriggioni, it's no longer available only as an Appearance Skin.