armor for the companions

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

what armor can be used for the companions

None... other than rings, belts and pendants.

You CAN find/purchase upgrades for your companions' armor, though.

Ive just started a new playthrough on Origins.  I forgot how satisfying it is, being able to equip your party with better armour you find looting.  Why they stripped it out of DA2 is beyond me tbh.

Ive just started a new playthrough on Origins.  I forgot how satisfying it is, being able to equip your party with better armour you find looting.  Why they stripped it out of DA2 is beyond me tbh.

Perhaps some of us didn't enjoy playing dress-up for a half dozen or more people.  Or dragging around a whole bunch of armor just because at some point in the future my tank just might, might be able to wear it if something better doesn't show up between now and then.  Frankly, eliminating the companion armor choice is the best thing about DA2... Well, that and the improvements to the Tactics menu.

Maybe some of us did? Surely an option in the game options to grey this feature out, for those who didnt want it, would have been a much better and fairer compromise?  I disagree, like many, about the companion armour, but there you go. We will have to agree to disagree.

EDIT: Also, the armour removal, sort of took the fun out of looting.  No matter how long I try to see your side, I just cant agree.

Hey, you're the one who said, "Why they stripped it out of DA2 is beyond me."  I was just providing a response to your incredulity.  I'm not going to argue over something as trivial as this.

Im not arguing mate? I thought this was a discussion thread?  To debate each others experiences and thoughts about the games we like to play. Ive had good discussion with you before FredVIII, so dont understand?

Apologies if I came accross as argumentative, it wasnt my intention.

If you didn't want to argue, then why did you come to <a href="[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQFKtI6gn9Y]"<the argument clinic</a>?

That'll be $5.00.  Cash or charge?

[quote user="FredVIII"]

If you didn't want to argue, then why did you come to <a href="[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQFKtI6gn9Y]"<the argument clinic</a>?

That'll be $5.00.  Cash or charge?

[/quote]

ROFL! Thats excellent. Sign me up for the set of ten! cash only, always cash only!  John Cleese is a British national treasure.

Yeah, I prefered DA:O for companion armour TBH