Armor & Weapon graphics on characters. ( Dungeon Seige III )

First I want to say that I love this game,I am always ecstatic when a action RPG comes out on consoles but I do have one question.I am not very far yet but I am wondering if anyone knows if when you equipt items like armor and weapons does it actually change the appearance of your characters ? So far I am only seeing very very subtle differences and most of the swords I am picking up look much the same.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

From what I've read, that's about all you will see.   Played the demo last night and wasn't overly impressed with it, so gonna  wait until it drops to around 1/2 price.

Been playing it on my PC and to me it is a huge step back from the first two games.

I can definitely tell by the controls that the game was primarily designed for the consoles.

Though to answer your question, I'm not seeing a huge difference in armour or weapons yet, hopefully the changes will become more obvious as I continue.

Playing as Katarina by the way.

[quote user="Darth Caesar"]

From what I've read, that's about all you will see.   Played the demo last night and wasn't overly impressed with it, so gonna  wait until it drops to around 1/2 price.

[/quote]

or the armor sets are very samey and lackluster, i'd put money on that. i want to play it for sake of playing a new action rpg, i refuse to consider it a continuation of the dungeon siege franchise in any way, but i'l probably rent it at some point when there's nothing else i want to rent, i'll never buy it.

Boot, its a great game dont think otherwise.I am enjoying it much.I just got a epic item called Foecleaver and the graphic looks bad @@@ so I guess the higher up items do look alot better.

wow Obsidian's ridiculous hate in this forums keep growing . OP to answer your question , yes. Would be nice if the loot system were like in Too Human but it isn't that way.

Who's mentioned anything about hating Obsidian in this thread? Or do you usually just come into threads and type the first thing that enters your head without reading what people are actually saying?

No one even mentioned them before you did.

[quote user="Uyuyuy72"]

wow Obsidian's ridiculous hate in this forums keep growing . OP to answer your question , yes. Would be nice if the loot system were like in Too Human but it isn't that way.

[/quote]

at what point in this thread do you see "obsidian hate"?

i personally ridicule and hate on this game because it is shitting on the dungeon siege franchise.

I'm looking for a new RPG and was thinking about downloading the demo. Is this game any good? I've heard mixed reviews for it.

Nah you do notice the difference. Early on you get much of the same, but as you get around the halfway mark, you'll start noticing the differences. For example, the shoulder pads I have for lucas have electricy running over them, looks very cool. You really only notice the shoulder pads, and weapon though, the rest are pretty much too small to notice the difference

@Mr Jer Bear, its not bad mate, its pretty short though, and  the MP for it is terrible. The co-op is poorly made unfortunately

ye u do see difference my guy had wings from the ammor :) so ye look colsly when equiping the stuff gd game