Arkham City

Well, it's taken them awhile to get the Arkham thread going, but better late than never.  I'll start this thread for those who wish to share the latest in this year's most highly anticipated game.  Less than 5 months away!!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I for one am pumped for this... Loved Arkham... So definately getting this one :D

From what we've seen so far (screens, trailer, etc.) it looks like that they've outdone themselves, I don't think that we'll be disappointed...:-)

Well it's not exactly surprising news, after all, The Iceberg Lounge was shown in the trailer, but The Penguin has indeed been confirmed for Arkham City.  There's an image at ARKHAMCITY.CO.UK to check out.  This is cool for The Penguin has been a big part of the bat franchise for a long time, but he's managed to escape the imaginations of the video game developers, up until now, that is...:-)

I cant wait on this one, I have played asylum over, and over, and over. My favorite batman game of all times. I am sooo pumped for this game!

I cant wait on this one, I have played asylum over, and over, and over. My favorite batman game of all times. I am sooo pumped for this game!

I cannot wait for Arkham city. Especially with a reported 25 to 35 hours of gameplay this go around

I just read the Penguin write up, and it was rad. a great take on the character. Really visceral.

That's the second time I've seen the word "visceral" today, I must look it up, it sounds like a great word, I just can't remember what it means!

WOO!!! Looks like game of the year material.

Anyone else see some of Dax ginn's interviews. I love the enthusiam they have about the whole thing. Great stuff.

Perhaps having the backing of an institution as big and long running as Batman allows them to, but I love how the art and innovation is the focus of their work, they aren't allowing the current trends to dictate what direction that they go in, this will be the ultimate ride for Batfans, pretty scary thought considering how wild the last ride was!