Arkham City Pre-order Bonuses - Costumes

http://www.joystiq.com/2011/08/02/arkham-citys-batman-is-a-fashionista-rocking-six-suits-in-his/

I'm not one for pre-orders, but I think it'd be awesome to run around Arkham City as the geriatric, out-of-shape Frank Miller Batman! I love the concept of grizzled old men dishing out cans of whoop-*** (a la Sam Fisher or Liam Neeson from Taken).

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Another dumb reason for people to jump up and down to get to Gamestop at midnight...

I can't wait!

I personally like the Animated Series skin. Game is gonna be beast!

Stop judging Owen...

I didn't read anything about GamesStop.  It's not going to be a gamestop exclusive is it?

[quote user="Owen Wilson"]

Another dumb reason for people to jump up and down to get to Gamestop at midnight...

[/quote]

Looks like we have a new Negative Nancy on the forums. How nice.

[quote user="Elite Rampant"]

I didn't read anything about GamesStop.  It's not going to be a gamestop exclusive is it?

[/quote]

No it didnt mention gamestop but it kind of sounded like each suit will be a preorder incentive from a different retailer. Kind of like mortal kombat 9. Amazon gives you this suit while EB gives you that one, and so on. Though like the MK 9 costumes im sure they will all be availalbe for download months later.

I Hope Thats True@Law212 at amazon it says we just get a comic?

Good to know I'll be getting some cool suits when I pick up my pre-order

The only thing that could stop me hunting down the Animated series outfit is if they did an Adam  West suit.

All these suits are great. Are they unlockable in game?

Where I live in Aus EB games are doing a pre-order incetive to get the comic book suit. Pretty sweet.

GS animated batman is a powerupreward bonus .