Arkham City or Battlefield 3

Im not sure which one of these i should get, after playing the beta for Battlefield i wasent much impressed on the graphics as they werent the same graphics i seen on gameplay videos. Though i would go for a game that has multiplayer vs single player but Arkham City does look promising with Batman and Catwomen being both playable and a bunch load of side missions as i read. Im really coming here to see what you the community would go for personally and how you would compare the both, any comments are much appreciated thanks.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

did you play the 1st batman? if yes and you liked it get batman since you weren't impressed with the BF 3 beta. I already preordered batman from bestbuy to get Robin. As for BF3 I may get it I got $20.00 off coupon from kmart when i got GOW3 I may use it for BF3.

I can't say,  I just know that I'm buying Arkham City day one.  Looks great.

Not interested in Battlefield 3 right now.  Might get it sometime.

Wasnt all that impressed with the BF3 beta, but im getting batman day one. going to go preorder it at best buy soon.

Also I just saw a commercial saying that if you buy the green lantern movie you get a batman skin for the game.

Get both.

I am getting both. However, I am renting Arkham City through Gamefly and I am buying Battlefield. Arkham City is a game that I am going to play one (maybe twice) and then I will be done with it. I will be playing Battlefield for many months to come because of the amazing multiplayer.

I have a receipt in my wallet right now with both games paid off. Personally, I'm more hyped for Batman, but both will definitely be good.

Both. Doesn't matter which you get first, both look amazing. Maybe BF3 second if they need to sort out the servers, that takes a couple days usually though.

Im personally buying BF3 day one, I havent played batman but I heard only good things about the first one.

The reason the graphics didn't look like it did in the "gameplay videos" is because you were playing it on console.

As for your decision... It's just a matter of which seems more interesting. Do you want another FPS? Are you actually a Batman fan? I don't think anyone here can really help you.

Get both, or get one of them finish it and trade it in for the other...