Arkham City Corrupted DLC

I keep getting a corrupted DLC error after downloading any DLC for Batman: Arkham City. I have deleted and redownloaded the content multiple times, deleted and recovered my gamertag (which worked up until I turned my X-box off for the first time), and, most recently, attmpted to play the game without any DLC downloaded. Everytime I have gotten the Corrupted DLC error. I am starting to believe this error is being caused by the patch and not, in fact, by the DLC itself. Any suggestions? Please work on correcting this error as soon as possible, I truly enjoyed Arkham Asylumn and I really want to enjoy this game in its full capacity as well.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 85 Applies to:

Hey Majus, sorry to hear about the issue! Can you please list the error code exactly as it's appearing onscreen, or post a screen cap?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I'm having the exact same problem.  A lot of people are. I read one article that stated Gamespot had two staff members unable to proceed through the game. It boots me whenever I attempt to "rescue Mr. Freeze from The Penguin.  The same thing happens when I attempt to play GoW3.  I've given up now.  It allegedly occurs when a new game w/ the 3D option is available - whether or not you enable the option.  It's just a way for MS to force everyone into purchasing a Slim, or whatever "new" model comes out.

The "new" model(s) always seem to be exactly the same as the "old" model. Learn from Netflix, guys. Not many people can throw down several hundred bucks, just to have an updated console.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey Syphiliticus, are you also getting an error code at all, or are you just getting booted? That content should work on your Xbox 360 original, and without a 3D TV. I'm curious, have you tried deleting the DLC from 'Memory' in your System Settings, and re-installing it?

Sorry this didn't help.

From the developer:

If you're getting the error at the title screen, they're working on an update that will fix the problem but it doesn't look like there's anything to do but wait.  

If it's happening mid-game, it's actually a disc read error that's giving an incorrect message.  Check to make sure the disc is clean and has no scratches and also try to install to the hard drive.

Source: community.batmanarkhamcity.com/.../8663-Issues-Update-10-28

Sorry this didn't help.

I also get this issue. and seriously its getting annoying. i can't even get through Hugo Strange's first sentence. it all goes like: Wake up mister wayne, we have something to discuss.......*poof Corrupt DLC.

Sorry this didn't help.

Same thing. Made it 22%, now I can't even restart a new game without getting corrupt DLC. I tried Mister Fitzer's suggestion and deleted the files in 'Memory' and re-installed it with the same error message.

Sorry this didn't help.

I was playing the game fine, finished with batman and was finishing with Catwoman, and next time I turned the game on and tried to play, it stated the same as above, that the dlc is corrupted.  Deleted it and redownloaded and am still getting the same message whenever I try to play.  Really don't feel like starting all the way over.  

Sorry this didn't help.

Does anyone know when the update's coming ?I got the game from Lovefilm so I don't just want to wait

Sorry this didn't help.