Are you satisfied with textures in BF3 MP?

Are you satisfied with textures in BF3 MP?

I've noticed that they're so terrible and looks like SP without HD content installed. Maybe it's only me expecting too much from the game. I didn't notice such things in BC2.

Share your opinion please about graphics in MP.

Thanks!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Best visuals "ive" seen ever in a FPS online game..

I actually think they look pretty fantastic. I'm assuming your HD texture pack installed correctly if it worked in the campaign.

Yes. My HD pack is installed. No issues with that.

I had only less than a half an hour MP play... so most probably I haven't yet noticed all the beauty.

-

I will play more and will share my thoughts.

Maybe it's a first bad impression after seeing screens from a PC version.

-

Don't make me wrong.. I love that game so much and no regrets I purchased it.

-

See ya!

http://www.twitter.com/bat0nas

I think that's what happens to a lot players. They see the advertisements and trailers in PC graphics and get excited by that.

For the Xbox 360 Its a great looking game.

Yeah, the PC blows it out for the water. But, it's the PC version. Of course it will.

For the 360, I think it looks fantastic. I'm still admiring the lighting every time I fly towards the sun on Caspian Border. Absolutely beautiful game.

Honestly I don't see anything wrong with them.

Looks fine to me..

If the HD Texture install stopped and had to be restarted (press A again) it could be corrupt. Might be worth reinstalling if you did have to restart it: forums.xbox.com/.../119679.aspx

looks great.  best visuals ive seen on a console.

For the Xbox 360 they look pretty great. Not going to get the same draw distance the PC is capable of, or the same high quality, but it's pretty good for the Xbox 360.