Are you looking to join a clan?

Hi if you are looking to join a clan The Brohams would like to invite you.. We play all Clan Ops..There are no real requirements to join, just have fun and be respectful to all Clan members.. If you playto win and most importantly have fun The Brohams encourage you to join our clan.. If you are looking to join apply on Call of Duty Elite or send a message to ItsBrohamNation

Discussion Info

Last updated August 30, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

No need to make two threads about this when there's already a clan recruitment thread available to guide you to the right place.

Man, I am in such desperate need for a Clan. My Clan has one member, me, and we really don't seem to give a crap so we aren't going far or recruiting.

Come to think of it, no, I definitely don't need a Clan.

^^ +1,

No thanks. You're  clan won 32 badges in clan ops only 1 out for 32 was gold the rest were bronze. You guys can't even get silver which so dam easy to.do.

My clan leader is looking for people but not everybody can join in. I intend to honor that. :)

No thanks

[quote user="Mafivee"]

No need to make two threads about this when there's already a clan recruitment thread available to guide you to the right place.

[/quote]

Yes all xbox live gold clan customers get to the back of the bus and use the other drinking fountian. Thought the title of the forum does not imply non clan grouping only. And though at the highest level of the companie just as recent as last weeks say clan up.  You must go to a dark place and keep your clan out of full view.

[quote user="Kanaye v2"]

My clan leader is looking for people but not everybody can join in. I intend to honor that. :)

[/quote]Would Candice take me? I mean I'm a noob, but I did get the spotlight. She can't deny me with that on my resume right?! :D

It's KANDI ya noob ;D

I'll ask her.

LOL sorry it's my bad hearing. I always heard Candice. ;P