*** ARE YOU LOOKING FOR XBOX LIVE FRIENDS?*** READ HERE!

Hello everyone, 

Brandiesel1 here. I have noticed that there are a lot of gamers here looking to make friends. I have decided to make a list of some good places to go on these forums for those of you who aren't that familiar with them to find fellow gamers. Sure you can post away here in Community Chatter, but I will give you links to different sub-forums as well as descriptions that may be a little tricky to find.

First I'd like to say that there are a lot of nice people to meet here. Most of my Xbox friendships have been made from this good community. Ok, lets get started.

Events Calendar.  This is a great place to find different gaming events from "Xbox All Nighters" to "Game with Fame". Every Wednesday night is "GamerchiX Ladies Night" Once there, click on an event to find out how to participate.

General Game Discussion. Here we talk about any Xbox games or anything game related. This is where I have met most of my Xbox friends. You will meet a lot of like minded gamers and is a fun place to chat about our hobby. This is a very populated section.

Off-Topic. Do you have something you would like to talk about that isn't game related? It can be anything from movies to music to what your other hobbies outside of gaming are. If you want to talk about football or travelling etc. this is the place to go. Just remember to follow the Xbox Forum Guidlines.

Tips and Tricks. This is a nice place to get tips on your favorite games. It isn't that populated, but if you have a game that you know a few helpful hints, post away. I made a post about Dark Souls recently and I have had a few friend requests because of it. Share your knowledge. Together, we can make "Tips and Tricks" and even better and more visited place that will help us all.

Miscellaneous Xbox Live Wishlist/Feedback. Is there something you would like to see on Xbox Live? Post here and let people hear your opinion. Don't be shy. You will find people who share the same views. 

Xbox Community Playdates. This is another good place to go to look for gamers to try and arrange "playdates". Check it out.

These are only a few of the many places to go on this site. This is a great community and you will meet friends to game with. You just have to venture out to different sections of the forums. As I have said, I have made most of my friends here. Just remember to be friendly and don't be shy. 

If you found a section of the forum that you liked, you can look to the right under "options" and click on "favorite this forum" or you can "favorite a thread" at the top to easily find it next time you log into Xbox.com.

If you have any questions or if you need any help getting around the forums please don't hesitate to ask. Send me a private message. That's the little envelope icon under my post. Well, that's about it. I hope to see you around and maybe catch a few games with ye. Take care!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

Good post brand. Very informative. This deserves a sticky!

Very good post, I'm sure these links will be helpful to all! This community truly is great, and when everyone pitches in and has fun then it flourishes. Some of my best friends on LIVE were met through the Xbox.com forums, and I wouldn't be able to imagine what it would be like if I didn't post here, I would have lost out on a few good friends though thats for sure. Happy gaming all!