are you kidding me?!

the 12 new characters for ultimate MvC3 all suck! did they do this on purpose? I don't understand how they can pick all these losers, I mean I understand they want new characters from MvC2 and it's easy to turn around and say the characters I like suck. it's all a matter of opinion I know but I mean honestly they made some lame choices. They picked fire brand, strider, ghost rider, hawkeye, vergil, phoenix wright (wtf?), nemesis, frank west, dr. strange, rocket raccoon, nova and iron fist. The only one that seems even remotely cool is nemesis and he'll prob suck like all the other RE characters they've ever made. No Cammy? No Juggernaut? No venom? I would even love to see the green goblin, archangel, silver surfer, there's tons of awesome characters. I'm a big MvC fan but honestly I'm not even interested in this so called "upgrade"

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Im not going to pay 40 bucks for the same game with DLC characters. I was hoping beyond hope that there would be a DLC for this.

I told them to add Doctor Strange and they did.

So I can't really complain about the other guys.

Greedy shops like game trying to charge people $ 60.00 for this title.

Found it for Forty and I've no complaints.

Az

[quote user="I Emerge I"]

I agree the majority suck but Dr strange , Vergil , and Nemesis are great especially Nemesis Capcom needed a "Sential" giant @@@ tank man and Nemesis was a great choice but i agree why did they pick all the z list characters there's such better character to pick from

[/quote]

Wait a character from the one of the best selling series on the DS (Phoenix Wright) and a character so popular that they're re-releasing DR2 with him as the main character (Frank West) are now considered z list?

I thought Dr. Strange looked like fun. But, yeah, where the hell is Venom.

BTW, mad props to Gamma for spelling "LOSERS" correctly! +1

I agree the majority suck but Dr strange , Vergil , and Nemesis are great especially Nemesis Capcom needed a "Sential" giant @@@ tank man and Nemesis was a great choice but i agree why did they pick all the z list characters there's such better character to pick from

[quote user="GAMMA G0AT"]phoenix wright (wtf?)[/quote]

God above it's an Apollo Justice fan.