Are you kidding me

There is nothing wrong with this game that a patch cant fix.  I play a lot of games and this is not even crap compaired to some of the *** ive played.  Its actually a good game and I haven't even gone online yet.  Sure the human enemys take too many shots to kill but god damn if I wasnt playing on the normal difficulty and could clearly see that they were not just standing in one spot waiting to die.  That can be patched. 

This game has some sweet elements to it,   I honestly have no Idea how it got such low scores,  If you cant figure out the cover system you are a retarded monkey.  Its not the typical resident evil but you should know that anyways.  If they can ever patch the single player teammates to learn a little self-preservation then it will be a bonus but its not that bad, they didn't dive in front of me like a bunch of madmen every 2 seconds like reviews implyed.  Haters gunna hate and I think this game delivers,  At least what I was hoping for and I love the authenticity of the conversation between Hunk and Berkin,  It was exact from the second game.   

Holy christ 8-| I just lost faith in the gaming community -_-

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I don't, the teammates are worse than the left 4 dead teammates when they have to decide between killing the hunter on you or running in the opposite direction.  An option to make them hold their ground would be nice.  They're always getting in my way.  At least then I could leave them in a corner somewhere.

I do not understand why anyone would purchase this game if they planned on playing it with AI allies????  This is meant to play with friends and or matchmaking.   Thats were it shines.  

[quote user="TODDY BY NATURE"]

I do not understand why anyone would purchase this game if they planned on playing it with AI allies????  This is meant to play with friends and or matchmaking.   Thats were it shines.  

[/quote]

'Nuff said

I planned on playing it once through with AI allies.  I don't want to be rushed through my initial exploration by impatient teammates.  It is alot better having competent allies when faced w/ hunters dropping from the sky, though

This Game is not 4/10 it's double that easy, and 80% of games NEED patches so why is it such a shock?

Wow people need to grow up!

Cover system and AI need patching.

The AI should WORK. some people hate xbox live loud mouths. Granted, SOME people are cool, but most are 11 yr olds or racists.

I actually played a few campaign missions with the AI last night and they weren't too bad at all. They were in my way a few times but nothing major. Also make sure you have Bertha in your squad if you play as AI, that woman is a life savor. Game would definitely benefit much from patches but I probably wont have it by that time.

Yesterday i had vector glitch out and just stood there the entire time i was completing the campaign, he would cloak himself but he would never move!! The enemies that were around us were going after us and not Vector, like he's nonexistent.

Haha that happened to me before as well. The AI eventually respawned to the place me and my buddy were.