ARE YOU FRIGGEN KIDDING!!!

You meen to tell me that even hardcore games have lag compensation...wow. Nothing more pathetice then having to put 3 as50 (hit marker each time) rounds into somone in a hardcore match..THEN NOT TO HAVE THEM DIE TILL THE 4TH HIT!!!.

This game just keeps getting more and more pathetic.

They either fix it soon or its gone.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Did you shoot them in the hand?

doesnt matter where you shoot them....even if it was a foot shot it should of killed on the first...if not 2nd hit

Sounds terrible then, I never play HC so i'm used to emptying whole clips into people without them even flinching.

Can't believe anybody could ever think that lag compensation is ever a good idea.

But it happened....

Hardcore I find alot more fun beacuse you dont have to empty whole clips into people. But I love how one match I can put 2 rounds from a pistol into someones foot and they die...the next round 3 as50 shots into someones chest..AND NOTHING!!!

Eh, Hardcore Sucks.

hardcore rocks...have yet to see kids bunnyhopping around corners sraying everything...well the ones that do get killed fast..leave and go back to core

I keep seeing people say "lag compensation", but  anyone got any recent articles were IW are admitting this into coding? Or is it just a sniper frog myth?

[quote user="gameshoes3003"]

Can't believe anybody could ever think that lag compensation is ever a good idea.

But it happened....

[/quote]

Lag Compensation is needed, or else the Host would always win or in dedicated servers, err one would be de-syning (AFAIK)

[quote user="gameshoes3003"]

But it happened....

[/quote]

Lag Compensation is needed, or else the Host would always win or in dedicated servers, err one would be de-syning (AFAIK)