are you buying xbox one for ghosts..

if you are... surely its good old gameplay that matters and the gameplay will be the same on both consoles..ignoring dedicated servers for a minute.

surely will be cheaper to get it on xbox 360 or pay hundreds of dollars/pounds just for dedi servers.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

How do you know the gameplay will be the same on both when you haven't played it on either...

Next Gen will be way better, especially CoD with dedis.

Unless they just take all that extra power, waste it on a bunch of useless nonsense and leave us with the same gameplay we've had for all these years.

Software deve,opers are good for that.

Dedi's alone swings it for me,It's a big thing for CoD.Plenty more games though i'm looking forward to on One!

Dedis will be HUGE for CoDs, I just hope theres a server near me.

^^I don't think you'll have any problem there.On BF i play on Euro servers(god knows where they are) and i can even get an half decent game in East Coast US servers.You should be cool.

I doubt anyone would drop $500 for a COD game, but I am excited for Ghosts.

what you aint had.....maybe if its half and half population on both consoles..the 360 wont be as laggy, theres more to a game than dedi servers like decent maps for one.

The maps for Ghost will be the SAME for the 360 and the Xbone.

Jesus do you have any reading comprehension skills Uneasy? He's saying there's more to a game than dedicated servers (the maps) which is his reasoning with sticking with the 360. He knows they're the same.