Are they going to add a Mercenary or FFA game type?

I'm tired of a group raping every game I enter while my team is constantly leaving. In CoD, I played mostly MTDM and FFA, loved both. Do you think they will ever add a Mercenary or FFA game type? I'm probably not going to be playing Versus too much longer if they don't add one of those for players such as myself.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Nope, Gears is a team based game. Find a friend and play Wingman.

That’s what I love about Gears is that its team based, but they should be putting groups against groups and randoms against randoms. It feels the exact same as being spawn trapped in Demo for CoD whenever you’re with a bunch of randoms against a group in Gears. I could understand not adding FFA, but Mercenary TDM should be added. It's still a team based game mode except without groups.

I always see teams get switched up. Try KOTH its great, alot better than TDM or Warzone

Teams only get switched up if their not partied up together

I guess I will try Wingman because it’s the closest thing to randoms considering how small the teams are. Not sure, but KOTH is probably the same as TDM in terms of groups raping lobbies.

That might be true, I only ever do quick matches and hardly ever see the same 5v5 while playing. Im not good enough to play a ranked match

Gears has always been a team based game. A FFA playlist would be ridiculous in Gears of War... I do not believe that it would work at all.

Try and find a group to go in to games with :)

Cheers

[quote user="So4pySpl4sh"]

I guess I will try Wingman because it’s the closest thing to randoms considering how small the teams are.

[/quote]

As a heads-up, Wingman is probably the last mode to try to play without a friend.  Because the teams only consist of two people and the game is single-elimination, it's absolutely imperative that you and your partner are communicating and cooperating closely.

A pair of randoms, especially if they aren't communicating, will usually get destroyed in Wingman.

this aint CoD.

Try to find some friends with the game and tell them to actually play a game thats fun

I know what you're talking about. That's really the only time I don't do so good is when my team is randoms, and the other team is in a group. Play quick match. You're more likely to run into an organized team in ranked match. I agree, they should add in a game mode for the people that don't regularly play in a group.