Are there still any un-patched glitches for unlimited xp?

Please advise. I wanna start over for the 6th or 7th time but don't want to do all the work to level up. I've already spend a couple 100 hours playing this game.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Couldn't you have just posted in the same thread instead of making a new one?

And I don't know because I don't use them, but you could look it up on the wiki.  The only one I know of is the Powder Ganger thing (I don't know how to do it), and there's also an unlimited caps glitch with Fisto

Thanks and sorry didn't mean to post twice or three times.

fallout wiki link? my last computer died and i lost my saves.

Guess maybe google

The 'work' in leveling up?

o_O?

I think that's supposed to be part of the enjoyment for RPGs...

[quote user="ChainSmokingBob"]

The 'work' in leveling up?

o_O?

I think that's supposed to be part of the enjoyment for RPGs...

[/quote]It is, but if he wants to, it's not harming anybody.  And it's kind of like a "new game +" I suppose, which is also pretty fun.  Hell, on subsequent replays of Fallout 2, I've gotten the advanced power armor early, which is kind of the same thing

Even if the glitches are patched, you can just clear your system cache and play offline.

^^  Clearing System Cache won't work in New Vegas -- for some reason they put the updates actually in the Games folder under Memory.  You'll have to go into the New Vegas folder and delete the System Update.

Powder ganger works, but do only to level 22 or 24 (no good free perks after that level) .

The vendor glitch still works too.

Make a save before You leave Good springs and make this Your core save and You can tailer Your character after after any fighting disipline, then cut through scorpion gulch and go to gun runners to gear up.

It's different, but Your character lacks in areas if You do say Lonesome road first.

No good free perks after 22/24?  You're nuts.  Granted, I started running low on 'choice' perks on mu rebuild at about level 34-36, but if you can't find 48 perks you'd like to have on a character, you're not looking hard enough.