Are there any open world multiplayer games on xbox 360/xbox one?

Along the lines of dayz, rust ect.  I want to play some multiplayer besides COD.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 54 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Defiance  Xbox 360

GTA V Xbox 360

Destiny Xbox One (Coming Soon!)

Elder Scrolls Online Xbox One (Coming Soon!)

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

Watch Dogs  360 & One (Coming Soon)

The Division Xbox One

Dying Light 360 & One

the way and length that watch_dogs was delayed, for "polishing", there's no telling what the multiplayer could be like...it could easily become just like assassins creed multiplayer.

i wasn't aware dying light had multiplayer, let alone that it would be open world.

I pre-ordered destiny and watch dogs a while ago.  I am considering Elder scrolls online.  I wish there was something out right now.  

Dying Light is basically a next gen Dead Island.

Dead Rising 3. Not the hugest world, but definitely open world. Its only co-op but again, killer fun!

Red Dead Redemption on 360

Along the lines of DayZ? Well...there's not many games out there that are along the lines of it...for Xbox anyways. Dead Island would probably be as close as you can get for a zombie open world game. Far Cry 3 is a pretty good open world game as well.

the metal gear game is suppose to be open world

^ but op is asking for multiplayers with open worlds...metal gear is just open world, not multiplayer.

the best bet for games out now have already been suggested; gta 4&5, rdr, dead rising 3, defiance, dead island...i think crackdown has 4-player co-op...not really open world, but the maps in world of tanks are pretty big.