Are There Any Brony Gamers?

Stop With The Hate. If I see a Hater, I will Just Delete That Here. It´s Just Annoying.

Well, I Just Need some Brony Friends. Since I started Watching MLP and my Friends Don´t, I Don´t Really have Friends to talk to Newer Things.

Feel Free To Add me. You can always Text me when I´m Online. I also Voice Chat. My English Isn´t Perfect Because I am From Germany. Sorry For That.

I am Under 16. So If You Don´t Want To Talk to the Younger Kind of Bronies, Then You are Wrong here. I am Playing As Good As Any Game. CoD, Minecraft, Fallout, Battlefield, Far Cry, GTA, Indie Games and it goes Down The List.

For any Other Questions etc, Send me a Private Message or Invite me in a Xbox LIVE Party.

I Hope I will get Some Non-Haterfag Responses.

Thanks.

Brohoof.

-Xandir123

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 24 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Bronies are one of the signs for the downfall of mankind.

Your not the only one

what is a brony??

A bro that love ponies, he watch's my little ponies and whatever else bronies do. Don't judge guys, you're not him nor do you know him so you have no right judging him. I remember a large thread with lots of people claiming to be bronies. If I can find it I will post a link, otherwise good luck.

lol oh yea I heard of a bronie, sorry, im not a brony. more of a browny.

code red, why you always so defensive? just wondering

Because I don't like when it seems like others are judging. And Xandir123, here's the link to that brony forum I was talking about.

And Z4Zone I got defensive because of Bluntman's little comment, not yours.

Add me if you want don't have brony friends here.

what is a bronie player feel free to add me OpticBrush63772

Add me i am a brony and i like to play with other bronys on xbox one or maybe 360 so add me if you want to talk play or Skype /)