Are the Leaderboards broken ?

According to score, I should be ranked in top 250k (around 248k), but my rank is still the default 250001.  Does anyone know if the leaderboards are broken or they stopped keeping track or something. 

Thanks.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Sometimes the leaderboards are slow to update after you've been playing. Wait a few hours and check again.

Leaderboards Shmeaderboards... who cares about them? they are no indication of overall skill.. just time served and choppers vvhored..

[quote user="zombiedaddy"]

Leaderboards Shmeaderboards... who cares about them? they are no indication of overall skill.. just time served and choppers vvhored..

[/quote]

I care !!!! Or... after i hit top 1000, that is.

And for me, it is just playing time

hehe

And to OP..... you have to get enough points to get into the 250k's. Easy as that. But can tak a day or five to get it updated

leaders boards phhhffft. to many fluffers I:E, boosters at top to care.

[quote user="DriedPooh"]

leaders boards phhhffft. to many fluffers I:E, boosters at top to care.

[/quote]

Funny that you mentioned boosters.

I've seen more and more guys hiding in corners like they did in the ps3-beta............. trying to boost.

Medics and assault, with one or two from the oposite team to give damage to ppl or vehicles.

Actually followed a few of them around for half a day, to have fun with them. The funny thing is that they never stopped

hehe

I roadkilled and roadkilled them. Had a hard time trying to stop laughing. They went back to the same spots over and over again

i do like to track my way up leaderboards.  kind of rewarding despite the boosters / try-hards.

also its nice when comparing w friends.  my only problem is that wins and losses should be displsyed as well.  

it took a day but im on there now btw. thanx for the responses.

I am hoping they include some type of Objective leader-board. I think that would be really good. Once the early hackers drop of the leader-board list all those riding high will deserve some appreciation.