Are glitches for real?

ALmost every game I am in someone has an opinion about glitches. I mainly play on town in survival mode so I will use that for  examples

Throw your grenades into the pack-a-punch lave pit. Throw the monkeys in the lighted room. Lay down by the Double tap machine.

I have been keeping a rough track of how many Max Ammos I get by throwing my grenades into the pit and when I do not. It is roughly the same results whether I do or not.

It would seem keeping your monkeys rather than waste them in a lighted room would be far better for surviving.

So any truth in this or just plain theory?

Thanks

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

But NO, Im not totally sure. ONLY a dev could really answer that type stuff. Most just seems random, as even the OP stated.

^^ Are you sure ?

People used to do the dive onto each other in Kino too. I dunno if they do anything though and as stated, most of those are myths.

Hmm interesting. I will give that a go tonight on town with a party and see how that turns out.

[quote user="Haunted Spider"]The best way to get any perk drop in the BO2 zombies is head shots. A head shot will drop a perk quicker than no headshots. As well, it seems in later rounds that an un upgraded weapon will drop perks quicker than upgraded, still going for headshots of course. [/quote]

Okay last night I had a 108,000 point game. In the beginning 17 rounds I concentrated on headshots but I only hit 2 max ammo out 123 head shots. So perhaps this also just a theory? It was interesting that we went 3 rounds 20-22 without s ingle max ammo dropping which sucks as it means one of your punched weapons is going bye bye

Would be pretty interesting to see what actual percentage chance of something dropping is.

1:  If you throw your grenades into the pack-a-punch lava pit at the beginning of the round it will increase the odds of getting a max ammo.

2: If you throw a monkey into the lighted room (right above the double tap machine) it will also increase the powerups that drop from zombies.

3: The double tap lay down was a mystery for me as to how or what they did. I went along and 2 of us layed down approximately a foot from the double tap machine and the next thing I know I was dead and then being revived. I am assuming they threw a grenade although not sure why it affected me. Again this was to increase the drop of powerups/perks.

4:  If you shoot the left question mark on the mystery box then completely turn around then shoot the right question mark you will get a ray gun.

LOL I am sure there are more?

I never noticed ANY difference after diving on somebody then getting revived. (Didnt notice more drops). Most of the other stuff just sounds silly. Some things could be put into the game as secrets, because TA definately does do the secret stuff, but alot of people say rumors, alot.

Explain the glitches better. I havent heard about either of those, mainly only dead space glitches where the zombs cant get to you, but I think they are all patched.

These are not glitches, most are just made up theories people have. In black ops 1, on the Ascension map, if you dove on top of a player laying prone, the little girl would laugh. It then gave you more power ups early on, and way less later on. I am sure this is on other maps too.

Otherwise, shooting something or throwing grenades doesn't do a whole lot. If you play Mob of the Dead grief, you can throw the grenades into the lava pit below the dog and it gives you 10 points per grenade, but not a max ammo.

People also had the idea that max ammos were finite and if you took them all early on you wouldn't get one later. People still get max Ammos when they are on round 100 so that statement is false. They show up when they show up.

The best way to get any perk drop in the BO2 zombies is head shots. A head shot will drop a perk quicker than no headshots. As well, it seems in later rounds that an un upgraded weapon will drop perks quicker than upgraded, still going for headshots of course.

We do the diving onto each other on Kino any time we play it.  You do get the Samantha laugh and it seems like you get a lot more drops early on.  I don't believe that there are finite number of drops but we don't get ammos until we are done with wall guns and like ukonas said they drop at a much higher frequency later on in the game.  In some maps you cant get fire sales drops until you move the box once.