Are all Microsoft employees this rude to people they encounter in game?

His GT: [Mod Removed]

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

there are so many people pretending to be microsoft employees, none of which have any actual chances of being an employee of the company.

Why do I see Converation as the last poster when his posts don't even show? I call shenanigans. Anyway, can someone lazy link?

100% not an MS employee that's just some jerk trying it on, an if i haven't missed any thing over the years with the COD series that's call quick scoping lol.

300 views/ 700 Likes?

[quote user="xDefySpace"]

Why do I see Converation as the last poster when his posts don't even show? I call shenanigans. Anyway, can someone lazy link?

[/quote]

I've wondered that myself. I see it on several posts from time to time but never see the reply.   I do remember converation posting before .... like right after the whole converation thing went on. But havent lately ......... just that he was supposed to be the last reply.

Anyhow ..........[Mod Removed]

Thanks old man and yeah it's weird lol. I wonder who he is. :o

LOL he doesn't work for M$. if he did, he wouldn't be that stupid to continue to talk and repeat the fact that the guy is going to be "banned". he is just quite terrible at the game and the dude "quickscoping" although good setting up a campsite and circling the same area, is just "quickscoping" with a .50 Cal.

nothing to see here; move along...

i stopped posting because i went to college, and didnt bring my xbox with me. had more important things to do then being on the website. id rather chase girls than a post count. ya'll know me.

If I was in that game I would be going nuts being killed by him I was only good at quick scoping in cod 4 this one some reason I can't get a grip on it.