Arcades and Games on Demand license doubts

Hi i have some doubts

im been purshasing some arcades and games on demand, i want format my hard disk (i have a lot of things i dont need) but my friend said to me if i format my hard disk im gonna loose my licences its this true?

theres something who i can do to copy hexic hd (this game come with my hard disk)im try to copy to a usb flash drive like my other arcades but with this dont work, and if im format my hard disk i want keep this game

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

As long as your account is in good standing, you can re-download the full games and play them as normal.

As for Hexic HD, I've had no problems copying it to a USB drive (You might need to use the "Move" option instead if it exists). You might want to try one of the technical support forums, but it may be that you need to get a new USB drive.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

yeah i know i can download again but my doubt its if i format my hard disk and download again all my games the licences download again or im get my games in demo mode and only when im sign in xbox live can have the complete game? I dont want these because in my home we play more offline than online the only person who have xbox live is me (i have 2 gamertags with xbox live)

and with hexic im going to try move it

thanks

Sorry this didn't help.

Licenses are attached to your console (NOT your hard drive) and to your account. You can safely format your hard drive and still be able to come back and play all of your purchased content without any licensing issues as long as your account is in good standing.

If you are only able to play some of your purchased content while online, then you will need to perform a license transfer (www.xbox.com/drm). This process will associate your licenses with your current console so that you can play all of the content offline.

Sorry this didn't help.