Arcade multiplayer..What is hot right now?

I am looking for a Arcade game or Indie game that is a multiplayer game. I want to find one that has a good community base for playing. I don't want to waste money and find out no one is playing anymore. So what is hot right now and has the most players around the clock?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

As it will always, Battlefield 1943.

Hit me up if you buy it, I'll play with you.

bippity boppity boo

as with all arcade games, they lose there user base very quickly which is frustrating, I want to play a lot of arcade games but nobody plays them anymore, texas holdem only has a very few people playing, I would love to finally complete the online stuff for gripshift but nobody has played that for nearly 2 years.

Nexiuz has potential. I had to get a group of friends to buy it.

A lot of people still play Gotham City Imposters. Great game and 1200 points.

gotham city impostors is a fantastic game and worth every penny!!! i

btw there are 1000s of people playing gotham city impostors all day/night.

Wouldn't it be nice if population numbers were posted in the marketplace so that you would know if you were about to buy a dead game?

They would never do that. Whether it is a dead game or an active game, they still get your money with no refunds. They probably want you to buy the dead game so then you have to spend even more money on yet another game.

I know they will never do it, but it would be nice.  The reason I don't buy multiplayer only shooters from the arcade is because I don't know how healthy the community is.  Too much of a risk, so I don't buy at all.