Arcade help!

I downloaded streets of rage 2 a couple of years ago and tonight when I tried to redownload it only downloads the demo and I can't seem to get the full game although I've previously paid and downloaded it. Any idea why this is?

Also with my game library icon, occassionally only 1 game shows on the right side of the icon when it normally shows 2 or 3. Any ideas why this is and are these problems with the console??

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Known issue with the older Sega titles. If you do a license transfer (http://www.xbox.com/drm) it'll fix it permanently.

If you don't want to, launch the game in trial mode, and from inside the game, choose "unlock."

At that point, it will bring up a "do you want to download again?" dialog box. Select YES and let it go. It should take only a few seconds, because it's only getting a new key.

Once done, select "OK" or "Continue" or whatever it says - I forget exactly.

Anyway, whatever you do, do not exit the game! Just return to the game's main menu, and you should be able to play just fine.

Keep in mind, you will need to do this every time you want to play. (Unless you do the license transfer.)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Go to your download history to redownload the game.  

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.