Arcade Games,(Old SKOOL)

Not sure if there is a thread on this? But I was wondering if it was possible,To bring back some games, and add some to the arcade .?.

Final Fantasy VII

Mortal Kombat 1,2,3- Ulimate MK3

Double Dragon,

College Slam

Greatest Heavey Weights

Toe Jam and Earl

Black Thorne

Chrono Trigger

Jackal

F-Zero

Coach K college Basketball

18 wheeler

Blitz

mutant league football

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Spot On - F-Zero

Or a new game messing with only the graphics... Dont mess with the gameplay

Mutant League Football for sure.  I'd like to see the entire Sega Shinobi series, mostly Revenge of Shinobi.

As much as I love F-Zero I doubt we'll ever see it.  I would love to see Jackal, Ikari Warriors, and Chrono Trigger.  Also, does anyone here remember the original Ninja Gaiden game (not the NES games, the original arcade game)?

Luckily, I still own all of the classic titles (most being day-one release versions) & consoles... Except for my Genesis, which I regrettably sold.

It would be great if we could get atleast 2 classic games a month...

Do any microsoft members look at these forums? and if so can we do this ?

Good thread!Being 35 and forever a fan of the classics i pick these up every chance i get.I did manage to get Double Dragon and Doom when they brought them to the arcade but missed out on UMK3(still bummed about that)Mortal Kombat's 1,2 and 3 are to be released sometime here in the near future for the arcade and were announced the same time as both upcoming Resident Evil games.My arcade is full of the classic games of the past(my retro get-away)I would love to see F-Zero and Chrono Trigger make it to arcade but sadly i don't see these two ever being released out of Nintendo hands.

I think we would ever see F-Zero. it belongs to Nintendo.

Im still raging that i cant play Double Dragon since it was removed. Id love to see sun set riders on xbla and Bomb Jack.

I agree I would have loved to get Double Dragon,UMK3,Paper Boy,Root Beer Tapper, I don't know why they did away with them? I did get doom tho.

It would be nice to be able to vote on what 2 games to release a month to us that would be nice.