arcade games

hi i'm  going too lose my 5 years gamer tag 83247  from xbox which i can stop, i have about 90ish arcade games on my xbox. i've set up a new gamer tag from 0 again. what i need to know is i can play some arcade games, but the ones i downloaded from another console i cant. is there a way i can play them as i dont want to get a new gold membership for this new gamer tag if i can't? many thanks

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Ok, so on your current console+HDD you have games that you bought there and on your older 360.

You say you are losing your current gamertag...has it been banned from connecting to XBL?

The only way to play all of those games for now would be to perform a license transfer with your current account...but I dont think you could do this if your tag is currently banned.

Let's say it's not banned ok.
On your new gamertag, go to the arcade games and make a list of all the games that show up as a trial.
Once you done that, you can perform a transfer for your main account.
Once the transfer is complete, log into your main gamertag, go to the marketplace and redownload the key for all of the games you had written down.
Each download should take about 4-10 seconds since the file itself is already on your HDD.

With all of those games downloaded again, you should now have access to all of your paid XBLA title on your secondary account...but only while you are using this console.

If you will truly no longer have your main account and you have to purchase a new console, your new gamertag will never be able to play those games again

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.